Hi, are you really busy, are you run down or find it really hard to get clarity around your life or just need some “ME”time?
Maybe you are just going from one activity to the next; kids to work to bed to work…
Or maybe you just can’t get it together or are recovering from an illness.
That’s what these wellness retreats are for! Time for YOU!
They are for women to get outside their bubble, to relax and to nourish themselves.
I am a wellness coach, a life coach and have been working with women for over 14 years in my clinic and I am very excited to invite you to this women’s retreat.
Chakra Waterfalls – spiritually enlightening
What will we be doing?
A week of GREEN LIGHT ACTIVITIES!
We will visit some of the most spiritual places in Bali, will do some fun activities and at meal times will sample some of the best food you have seen and tasted.
On our adventure days, we will visit a volcano and incredible lake, go water rafting (it is a gentle river) and the Hindu Puri Titra Empul waterfalls (one of my favorite cleansing places in the world).
We will play with our boundaries and attend a cooking class and discover the wonderful tastes of Bali first hand.
One afternoon we shall let our limitations go and visit a famous artist who will inspire and show us how to do a choice of our own Batik or canvas.
Many people are nervous giving themselves permission to “be” and have grown up “me” time but as you will see, the more we can self nourish, the more fulfilled and purpose filled our lives become. The art experience is extremely liberating!
During the day we will have daily sessions about designing our most perfect day and how say “yes” to our needs and “no” to distractions.
What will YOU receive from attending this retreat?
This retreat is a really good opportunity for you to nourish yourself.
Nourish your soul.
Nourish your mind.
Nourish your body.
We are going to do some sleeping in, some exploring and much rebalancing.
I have travelled to Bali extensively and have hand picked activities that will nourishmany aspects of your being.
The retreat is not about cramming loads of activities into the week but it is about a balance between relaxing, recharging, relearning and reconnecting.
Most of all it is about nourishing yourself.
This is not a detoxing, or “punish and remove” week.
It is quite the opposite.
Drinking cocktails on sunset is fine and extra massages or spa treatments encouraged!
My philosophies are that people are sensory deprived and feel empty or low on reserves and need nourishment and love.
- 5 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- A fresh juice on your arrival.
- 3 dinners and 3 lunches (including a degastation meal at one of the world’s finest restaurants, Mozaic)
- A Balinese experience cooking class
- An art class where you get to explore your inner child and take home either a batik art work or your own canvas
- Two yoga and stretch classes
- Visual stimulation as you meander down the Ayung River on a gentle rafting experience.
- A wine tasting experience at the gorgeous Bridges restaurant
- A one on one person break through session with Sam
- Empowering daily sessions with Sam working out your values, what you don’t need to hang onto any more and help designing your most perfect day.
- 90 minute massage at our resort so you can slink into the pool after or relax on your private balcony reading a book.
- Two half day adventures. One day to the volcano, stopping to take in the inspirational views and marvel at the lake, stopping and cleansing on the way back via the Pura Tirtra Empul waterfalls. Established in the 9th Century and once habitated by the president, these sacred falls, will help you cleanse and purify your soul.
- The second half day adventure is to sample the famous Luwak coffee and to go on a gentle rafting experience. You will need swimmers for the rafting experience
- Full use of the Resorts Facilities: pool, lounges and lots of space to relax.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transfers for your arrival and departure.
- Complimentary goodie bag on arrival
Please note: Flights and travel insurance are not included.
I invite you to come along and I will hold your hand through what will be a beautiful week.
EARLY BIRD until 31st December $2797
Before 31st Dec $2797
After 31st Dec $2957
If you have any questions, email me, otherwise this is an invitation only.
It’s not a hoo-har event. I will only be taking a limited number of people on this retreat.
It is perfect for women so if you really feel it is time to nourish yourself and take some time out and maybe get some clarity around some things in your life, I invite you to join me.
I look forward to meeting you and hearing from you soon.
Find out what is included by clicking here.
Where we are staying
Ubud in Bali, is a town an hour inland, a little higher than the coast. It has a special healing air, is cooler and very calming.
What will strike you is the incredible shades of green, the organic nature of the place and the aesthetic beauty.
I have stayed in many places around Ubud and this place is luxiourious and close to town. It is a small resort with an on site restaurant, yoga area and swimming pool.
You can walk into town but a taxi is easy and cheap.
We will be doing a few activities around town and for our day trips I will be organising out transport. I want you to relax and enjoy the ride and not stress about getting to where you need to be. One thing I have learned from Bali over my many visits is that she seems to have a way of locating you exactly where you need to be at that point in time. Trust all will be OK.
Dates: Monday 20th – Saturday 25th February 2017.
Monday arrival and check in.
Activities Tuesday – Saturday.
Retreat finishes Saturday lunch time.
Accommodation Monday – Saturday – five nights in your own beautiful room (not including Saturday night)
Secure My Place here!
$500 Deposit or pay before end of August to receive Early Bird rate
To secure your place now (remember places are very limited and will be allocated on first paid, first to attend basis). You can pay a deposit of $500 which will secure you place on this retreat. You will need to send an email to me (email@example.com) confirming your deposit.
I will forward a booking form which you can use to secure your payment with either a payment plan or you can pay in full with direct deposit or credit card. If you do not go ahead with your booking you will forfeit a $200 non refundable administration fee. The balance of the remainder will be refundable up to 21 days before the retreat starts. If the retreat is not paid for in full 30 days prior,your deposit and place will be forfeited.
Hi, I am Sam and I love adventure, and experiencing the amazing planet we live on. I also have a natural medicine clinic and help people find their life purpose, manage stress and live a life be design, not by default.
I am looking forward to meeting you in person and helping you with your journey and clarity. Ubud is a magic place, as is Bali and beautiful things happen. Come with me and reconnect with yourself and nourish your body, mind and spirit. Love and light, Sam